|30 frames NTSC|
25 frames PAL
Axis 2400+ Video Server
Designed for professional surveillance applications, an AXIS 2400+ Video Server can network up to four analog cameras. It transforms analog video into high quality digital images for video transmission over intranet networks or the Internet. This enables users to view live images from any networked computer with a standard Web browser.
The AXIS 2400+ provides greater memory, increased performance and a higher level of customization than the original AXIS 2400, the world's best-selling video server.
Easy to install and use, the AXIS 2400+ provides a comprehensive, single-box solution that enables you to have a professional surveillance application up and running in minutes. Your system can be as open or closed as needed. Access to live images can be restricted to only authorized users through several levels of password protection.
- Up to 4 analog video inputs
- 4 alarm inputs and 1 output signal
- Event handling including mail, TCP, HTTP and FTP notification and video upload
- Auto sensing for PAL and NTSC
- Support for multiple Pan/Tilt/Zoom devices
- Connection: Dial-up via modem as well as direct connection to Ethernet networks.
- PHP3 script support for developing your own application scripts
- Remote configuration and status using Web-based tools
- Three times more space for pre-and post alarm buffers than before: Allows the user to see extended video events in higher resolution and in greater detail - up to 12 MB available for alarm buffers.
- Enables higher level of customization: More than double the storage capacity for Web pages and scripts – up to 0.5 MB.
- Higher performance with improved Linux operating system: The improved memory and process management introduced with the Linux kernel v.2.4 gives an approximately 10% increase in performance.
- Future proof: Improved architecture allows space for ongoing functionality additions, e.g. support for new Pan/Tilt/Zoom devices.